We constantly look for dynamic individuals who can make an impact for our clients and the company. If you feel that you are able to join our team and make things happen, send your resume to us today.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Develops a wide variety of marketing communication materials and manages large and complex communication efforts.
- Creates all marketing materials and presents design ideas to clients; design and produce mock-ups for client review.
- Ensures projects stay within budgets. Collaborate with others to help formulate corporate graphic identity.
- Conceives designs, coordinates and manages the production of graphic communications across print, digital and social media channels.
- Works directly with high-level clients/management; Manages multiple projects for multiple clients.
- Responsible for developing and executing the design of a wide variety of marketing materials.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in art/graphic design or degree from Art school program or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of experience in marketing related and digital design services in a client service capacity.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent conceptualization and design ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self- organized and manage multiple deadlines on concurrent projects.
- Expect proficiency in graphic design, and print production, including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), Illustrator, Acrobat.
- Solid project management & communication/presentation skills.